Anne Neilson's Angels (Kobo eBook)
Do your heart and soul need encouragement, a new outlook and inspiration? Anne Neilson’s Angels is an exquisite 40-day devotional from beloved artist, writer, and philanthropist Anne Neilson. Each section explores one word along with a new angel painting by Anne, a thoughtful definition, a Scripture reading and prayer, and two pages of Anne's reflections from her life that offer joy and comfort.
Hoda Kotb, Co-anchor of Today & Co-host of the Fourth Hour of Today, selected Anne Neilson’s Angels as one of her 2020 Holiday Favorite Things!
Neilson's effervescent voice radiates through this one-of-a-kind devotional, which offers:
- Reflections on poignant topics such as love, abundance, release, identity, and purpose
- A sophisticated combination of 40 inspirational devotions alongside 40 original angel paintings
- A stunning gift for a friend or family member, whether as a birthday, anniversary, or holiday gift, or as a unique housewarming present
The art and devotions in Anne Neilson’s Angels received praise from:
- Maria Shriver, Journalist, Author, Former First Lady of California – “I have been a longtime fan of Anne’s incredibly beautiful work. Her art transcends this earth and touches my soul. She is a true inspiration.”
- Jenna Bush Hager, Co-host of the Fourth Hour of Today – “A devotional book filled with radiant angels bringing hope and peace when we need it most. In these pages filled with Anne’s beautiful art and words, you will find inspiration to live a more meaningful life.”
- Roma Downey, Actress, Producer, Author – “What a blessing this beautiful book of devotions from Anne Neilson is. Her writing and paintings speak beautifully to the soul. Each word is a gentle and wonderful reminder that angels are all around us, shining God’s light on us and guiding us forward.”
Known for painting with both passion and purpose, Anne donates a portion of her book proceeds to those experiencing homelessness and poverty in our world, ensuring that Anne Neilson's Angels will continue to give back for years to come. Let Scripture, prayer, and the beauty of Anne Neilson's Angels nurture your soul.