Crochet for Beginners: 2 BOOKS IN 1: A Complete Guide for Absolute Beginners with Picture illustrations To Learn Crocheting the Quick & Easy (Paperback)
All sales of this book are final--it is print on demand and may take up to 2 weeks to arrive.
★2 BOOKS IN 1★
- Crochet for beginners
- Crochet for beginners - second edition
Have you been curious to learn how to make different items that you can use around the house or those you could gift friends and family during special occasions through crocheting?
And do you wish to learn how to master crocheting, be confident with the hook, make out of this world patterns, and more but don't know how to go about it?
If you've answered YES, keep reading....You Are A Step Away From Learning The Ins And Outs Of Crocheting So You Can Start Your Journey To Making Impressive Pieces That Will Wow Everyone
Just like knitting and other string-based crafts, crocheting has been popular for ages.
In the past, the practice was used mainly to make warm clothes and blankets, but today, it's being used to achieve a lot more than that. It's a past time craft, a stress buster, an anxiety reliever, a method of creative expression, memory and mental processing booster, a pain management method and so much more that you would not ordinarily credit such a simple practice for.
So if you came here to learn about crocheting and benefit in all these ways, you came to the right place
I imagine that you've been wondering:
What are the different styles and patterns of crocheting you can learn?
How can you get started with crocheting?
What tools and materials do you require?
How can you avoid common mistakes and accelerate your learning?
Are there simple patterns you can start with to create a positive mental foundation?
If I am right, then this simple beginners' 2 in 1 book is all you need to get all the answers and ultimately learn how to begin a successful crocheting journey and become an expert.Here's a snapshot of what you'll learn:
- An overview of crocheting and crochet patterns (and how to read them)
- The different types of crochet
- The tools and materials you need to begin crocheting
- The basic crochet stitches you require to start your journey
- How to crochet well, even if you are a left-handed person
- The tips and tricks that will turn you into a master at crocheting in no time
- The common crocheting mistakes you need to learn and how to solve them
- Quick and simple crochet patterns you need to take advantage of as a beginner
- How to read and understand the crochet art
- The different styles and methods of crocheting
- Easy and fun crochet patterns children can learn and apply
- What you need to know about the Tunisian crocheting method
...And much more
Have you been trying to crochet something but kept making mistakes, or just couldn't make it beyond one common pattern? If so, then prepare to speed up your practice and craft things beyond imagination by learning the secrets of crocheting no one will ever tell you, even if you are a complete beginner
Also, prepare yourself to experience amazing mental and emotional benefits and find easier, sustainable ways to relax, and beat negative feelings all the time.✓Scroll up and click Buy Now With 1-Click or Buy Now to get started