The Undefeated Athlete: How to Be a Champion in Any Sport (Paperback)
All sales of this book are final--it is print on demand and may take up to 3 weeks to arrive.
The Undefeated Athlete: How to Be a Champion in Any Sport is a resource for sports-based youth development. The book is designed to provide amateur athletes in all sports with self-help/motivational information intended to help take their overall performance to the next level. In addition, knowledge is shared on how an athlete can navigate their sports career by effectively using their mind, the most crucial element of any athlete that aspires to be "elite." The words UNDEFEATED and CHAMPION were chosen as a part of the title for a specific reason. The objective is for the amateur athlete to learn that by having an undefeated mindset with the heart of a champion - they'll be better prepared to handle obstacles they might face and that many of the principles they learn in sports will benefit them in future endeavors in life.
Athletes will learn the keys to successfully:
- Becoming a leader on a team
- Developing more discipline
- Replacing negative thinking with more positivity
- Dealing with making mistakes
- Preventing and handling injuries
- Committing to better eating habits as an athlete
- Learning the importance of a good sleep routine
- Improving their relationships with coaches and teammates
*For young athletes ages 10-18 and parents/coaches who want to help young athletes develop a "winning mindset" for sports and beyond*