Social Skills Teens Need to Survive High School: Learn to Communicate with Assertiveness, Spike Confidence, Gain Personal Growth, and Squash Anxiety (Paperback)
Make the most of your high school years by developing new social skills that help make friends, thwart enemies, and build your confidence.
Does the thought of starting high school breed a mix of deep emotions-from intense excitement to mind-numbing dread?
Don't be a target for bullies and phony friends. Learn to set boundaries for yourself and use assertiveness to thrive. Avoid unnecessary conflicts, and learn to communicate effectively with parents, teachers, even your boss.
In this guide you will discover:
- The necessary tools for creating an engaging, fulfilling life - make your high school years a time to thrive
- Helpful prompts to gain insight into what makes you unique and uncover a deeper understanding of who you are
- How to bridge communication gaps with loved ones and start meaningful conversations
- Tips and tricks on establishing helpful boundaries between yourself, your parents, and your siblings
- Invaluable insight into maintaining effective relationships with your boss, learning how to assert yourself at work, and developing strategies for dealing with difficult customers
- How to navigate the world of dating with confidence and respect - get valuable advice on turning down potential partners politely yet firmly, setting healthy boundaries for yourself, and knowing when it's time to end a date
- How to manage bullies and fake friends at school - learn how you can confidently stand up for yourself and navigate difficult social situations
During your teenage years, it's easy to become overwhelmed while you interact with people from all walks of life and face novel experiences, you can expect a few bumps in the road-but don't let them hold you back
Unlock new personal skills to overcome life's toughest challenges.