Pep Guardiola - 85 Passing, Rondos, Possession Games & Technical Circuits Direct from Pep's Training Sessions (Volume #2) (Paperback)
All sales of this book are final--it is print on demand and may take up to 3 weeks to arrive.
Following the hugely popular Volume 1 book, Volume 2 gives you a rare insight into Pep Guardiola's Training Sessions and another chance to learn from one of the best coaches in the history of football.
The 85 Practices included in this book are:
- Speed & Agility Exercises
- Technical Circuits
- "Juego de Posici n" (Positional Games)
- Possession Games
- Attacking Positional Patterns of Play
- Small to Large Sided Games
Taken directly from Pep's training sessions at Manchester City, Bayern Munich and FC Barcelona.
This is your chance to practice and apply Pep Guardiola's training sessions to develop your players' speed, agility, technique and positional play - a unique opportunity to improve your team's performance using practices from the highest level.
PEP GUARDIOLA PRACTICE TOPICS INCLUDED
- Training Session Warm-up Exercises (3 Man City)
- Manchester City Pre-Match Warm-up
- Speed and Agility Exercises Without a Ball (2 Man City, 1 Bayern)
- Speed and Agility Exercises With a Ball (7 Barcelona)
- Technical Circuits (8 Man City, 10 Bayern)
- Manchester City Passing Practices (6 Man City)
- Bayern Munich Passing Practices (7 Bayern)
- FC Barcelona Passing Practices (12 Barcelona)
- Rondos (5 Man City, 1 Barcelona)
- "Juego de Posici n" (Positional Games) and Possession Games (5 Man City, 4 Bayern, 4 Barcelona)
- Attacking Positional Patterns of Play (4 Man City)
- Small to Large Sided Games (2 Man City, 1 Bayern, 2 Barcelona)
PEP GUARDIOLA PRACTICE EXAMPLES
- Combined Actions: Switch Play, Cross and Finish in a Speed & Agility Practice
- High Intensity Speed, Power and Agility Training Circuit with 3 v 2 Duel
- 3 v 1 + Quick Passing Combination with Aerial Pass in Behind and Finish
- 3 v 1 Ground and Aerial Triangle Rondos
- "Juego de Posici n" 8 v 8 (+3) Possession and Transition Game