Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: A Comprehensive Guide to BJJ Grappling Basics for Beginners and a Comparison with Japanese Jujitsu (Hardcover)
Everything you ever wanted to know about the intricate art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Do you aspire to become a great martial artist?
Have you ever wanted to learn ground fighting defense techniques?
Are you aiming to make improvements in your BJJ skills?
Then this book is definitely for you.
This book provides the ultimate secret to improving your skills and knowledge in BJJ. With all the information, you can transform yourself into a powerful martial artist specializing in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
In this book, you will:
- Learn more about Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and its brief history
- Master the core and fundamental concepts of BJJ
- Discover the importance of ground grappling and ground fighting
- Learn basic tips for beginners, especially if it's your first time
- Discover common mistakes you need to avoid when doing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Learn everything you need to know about grappling, its styles and techniques, and how to use them to show your power and strength
- Understand the law of action and reaction and how to use this principle in BJJ
- Master how to defend yourself from an attack
- Master valuable and fundamental concepts, techniques, and moves in BJJ, including guards, takedowns, and submissions
- Learn more about advanced BJJ techniques that often come in combinations
- Discover different types of pressure in BJJ and how to use them to your advantage
- Learn what Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Japanese Jiu-Jitsu have in common and their differences
- Discover the importance of BJJ drills and a few examples of solo and non-solo drills you can execute at home
- And much more
With the practical tips, techniques, and tactics from this book, you will increase your BJJ skills faster. This will be especially useful if you ever want to participate in competitions and matches.
So click the "add to cart" button and get started on your journey to mastering Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu today