Brain Quest Workbook: Pre-K Revised Edition (Brain Quest Workbooks) (Paperback)
In stock with our warehouse--usually ships within 1-7 days. May or may not be in stock at Room.
From hundreds of curriculum-based activities, exercises, and games in every subject to a new technology section, progress map, and stickers, discover the ultimate pre-K workbook from America's #1 educational bestseller.
Loved by kids, teacher approved, and trusted by parents, Brain Quest Pre-Kindergarten Workbook reviews and reinforces what children are learning in the classroom in an instantly engaging, entertaining way. Each page is jam packed with fun activities, practice exercises, and games covering ABCs, 123s, writing letters and numbers, shapes and colors, vocabulary, phonics, science, and much more.
- Technology section Introduces children to the basics of computers, computer science, and logic
- Expanded social and emotional learning Explores feelings, interactions with peers and what it means to be part of a community
- Updated content Activities and illustrations are revised to reflect the diversity of children, their families, and experiences
- Support for parents and children Section openers preview upcoming content and provide directions and suggestions to help make learning stick
- A fun progress sticker mapwith stickers Helps children celebrate their accomplishments as they complete each section of the workbook
- A completion certificate
- Mini Smart Card question-and-answer deck
About the Author
Workman Publishing is a New York-based publisher of award-winning nonfiction for adults and children.
Liane Onish writes and edits children's education books, magazines, games and classroom materials. She has also taught preschool through fifth grade.